Sunday, March 20, 2011




I need to get a photo of Rumi in action. It's easier to catch him when he is "putting up" with me doing my art. This one happens to be from the bathroom late at night. But same idea. I should have gotten a shot of him barking at the poor couple in sleeping bags on the hill early this AM-probably to see the full moon. Rumi woofed at them a few times then ran and ran as if they were just another bump to navigate.

The art? One is Stockholder revisited : color "dripping". The other is the beginning of my search for matching the sensual cloth with the structure of the frame. I had thought I would use the frames to layer the colors, but then loved how the cloth on its own drapes in such a way to show off the colors. The sun makes it tough for the camera to catch the colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment