Monday, March 21, 2011



It's snowing outside. I suggested to Rumi that we go out so I could post a photo of a moving dog for once. This is the response I got. He actually likes snow - much more than rain. I guess he doesn't realize it's having the same effect on his coat. Who knows?

Anyway, I am onto a piece that I'm feeling more at home about than I have in a lot of my recent work. I'm calling it "By land or by sea", which sounds aggressive. In fact, I am thinking about the juxtaposition of the architectural v. organic.

1 comment:

  1. RUMI IS SUCH A BUM

    I saw a portuguese water dog yesterday and he was so adorable. Much more active than this guy, but he was also in San Francisco and loving the warm weather.

    I love this blog, Mom! It's so exciting to see your daily art ideas

    ReplyDelete