Wednesday, March 23, 2011






When I picked up Rumi as a puppy, the breeders told me that Portuguese water dogs don't retrieve. Dear Rumi not only retrieves endlessly, but he collects balls. I will throw one tennis ball and he will come back with 2. I have so many balls now - all old and well-used. If he didn't find them all the time, I'd have an excuse to get a decent one that had some bounce to it~













As for my art. I decided to add some more color to the landscape piece - I repainted the upper right corner of the big frame (hard to tell) and added a pink circle behind light organza in the back - also subtle.
So then I began to work on this next one - the idea being a garden-scape from above. Lots of color. My camera struggles to capture color well.

No comments:

Post a Comment